- Due Tuesday 10/30/2018 - Handout Mon 10-29 - Plate Interaction Models - Google Docs.pdf (340.7 KBs)
- Due Wednesday 9/19/2018 - Handout 9-18-2018.pdf (25.7 KBs)
- Due Tuesday 9/18/2018 - Handout 9-17-2018.pdf (21.2 KBs)
- Due Monday 9/10/2018 - Sandstone and Shale Formation Homework 9-7-2018.pdf (20.2 KBs)
- Due Friday 9/7/2018 - Sandstone Recipe Homework 9-6-18.pdf (24.9 KBs)
Ms Turner's 8th Grade Science Class - Bio and Contact Information
Meet Ms. Turner
My name is Ms. Turner, and I am the 2018-2019 8th Grade Science teacher at LEAD Brick Church.
As an avid and enthusiastic fan of science, I am so excited to explore this subject with LBC 8th graders. This year, we will conduct frequent experiments and labs to ground our conceptual scientific understandings in real-world applications.
I am a Chicago native and graduate of Tufts University in Boston. I am thrilled to now be living in Nashville!
615 - 965 - 5256
Ms. Turner's Contact Information
work cell 615 - 965 - 5256