At Brick Church we believe that creating and maintaining a welcoming school environment based on high expectations will foster the trust among all members of the Brick Church community needed to accomplish our goals of 100% graduation and college acceptance. Accordingly, Brick Church makes every effort to engage parents and the community through the following proactive approaches:
- Parent-Teacher Organization
- Parent and Student Volunteer Opportunities
- College Tours and Presentations via college visits and having college representatives visit our scholars on campus.
- Community Partners: Depending on the need, Brick Church seeks partners to provide complementary services to our academic instruction. (I.e. Career shadowing opportunities, on-campus speakers, and field trips.)
- Parent University: Throughout the year on Saturdays, we will provide workshops to enable parents to provide the necessary supports to students to keep them on the road to college.